Saturday, September 11, 2010

Deals with 3D !! :D

Fashion involves every aspect in our lives besides clothes, especially 3d forms! I have some of my project works that i did last time, and i'm thinking, why not i share it out to you guys? :D

First 1 is what i did on my first year in Lasalle, foundation year,

This is one of my fave 3d projects! we have to create a headgear, made of everything white, but unfortunately we cant use fabrics, and dbl sided tape, to make it more challenging..
Well i can say that it's my fave project now, but yeah, at that time, it's very2 stressfull, esp before the parade.

And this one  is my bondage newspaper dress, creating by me for my design studio last year, level 1 fashion design. Basically we just asked to bring a lot of newspaper and tape, and drape the garments directly on the mannequin. and voila! comes this dress!! >.<

*uploading more soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment